cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS BOM issue with finished material with negative qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working on PS BOM for one of the requirement. Steps that are carried are as below and we are facing problem when confirming finished header material into project stock along with consuming component.

Steps:

• Created a simple project with root level WBS and one child WBS. Under it we have network header and activity with reference point 10.
  • Created material and BOM : material BOM Main(FERT) with component under it BOM sub1(HALB) and BOM Sub2 (HALB). under BOM Sub1 assigned sub component BOM Sub11 (HAWA).
  • Released the project.
  • Ran CN33 with material BOM Main along with child WBS. (Unchecked Multilevel and All items) along with had BOM Main in transfer control with reference point 10.
  • This created 3 material component in network . i.e. for material BOM Main ( with -1PC qty), BOM Sub1 (with 1PC qty) and BOM Sub2 (with 1pc qty)
  • Note for all the material backflush is 1 hence on procurement view too backflush are checked.
  • Run MD51, which created plan order for BOM sub1 along with BOM Sub11 as dependent requirement and plan order for BOM  Sub2.
  • Completed the cycle of procurement of all this 3 material where BOM sub11 for consumed in BOM sub1.
  • Now I find material stock of 1 qty in child WBS for BOM sub1 and BOM sub2.

According to few earlier thread I came to know that after confirmation of activity auto GR happens for main material BOM main and also it consumes other components resulting stock of BOM main.

But on confirming the activity no auto GR not consumption of component is happening for me.

I'm I missing setting /configuration? please let me know

Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jskishore
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Control key settings kind enable the checkboc for automatic goods movement.

Thanks

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Are you addressing to control key configuration t-code OP00? in PS control key within network has not got option that you have said.

How does the control key OP00 plays a role in PS?

I had used control key said by you in CN33, but after the transfer all control are in PS right?

looking forward for you inputs.

Pradeep

jskishore
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Yes, we have to change in OP00 as we don't have option in PS customizing path. It works for PS also, as it is only configuration changes we are doing for PS control key.

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kishore for input.

After doing the changes said by you can carrying confirmation on network, I could notice the requirement for material in MD04 is not visible (assumed to material requirement is fulfilled), but I'm not find material in stock of project.

Any idea of how to have the material in project stock after Auto GRN happened?

Regards,

Pradeep