cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas 3.0: New Date/Time picker control

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor

Hi all,

I am working on IW31, and need to get fields under "Operation Downtime (NPT)" (you get this when you click on 'Notification' icon) into the main screen.

I guess there is no 'merging' possible as they are different screens. So I am thinking of creating new date/time fields in main screen (and use scripting to copy them to actual fields). But I do not see any option for date/time controls. Are there any?

Regards

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Unfortunately there are no custom control types in Personas 3.0 for date/time at this point.

However you can whitelist SYST-DATUM and SYST-UZEIT as search helps and add fields with F4 search help referencing these. That way, you'd get the date and time pickers.

This would certainly not check the values for correct format though... so if you must ensure that the user enters a correct date or time, you'd have to implement the validation via scripting, similar to the method described in this KB article.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Tamas. That is what I needed.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI:

Try tcode /personas/test and screen 1200. There are date picker and calendar controls. But I don't think you can add them in your screens, unless you camke a copy of that screen and nake a btn jump and back so you have a dedicate screen for picking a date. But I am sure if it is a good idea as those are test suite screens.

Br,

Dong