cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FIORI Unable to load Employee Lookup App

Former Member
0 Kudos

My colleague has installed the Employee lookup App and Is able to launch the app successfully from her PC whereas myself and others  are encountering the error " Could not open App. Try again later".

If I log onto FIORI on her laptop it works and if she logs onto to FIORI on my laptop it doesn't load and presents the same error.

We have ran all of the jobs to clear the cache from SAP, I have cleared my cache, temp and history from my laptop but am still faced with the error.

It's not a Roles and Auths issue as I can use the app on my colleagues laptop and we have copied her AD account to see if it was profile based but the app failed on the copied account. We have copied the IE settings that are on her profile and still no luck,

It appears to be something specific on her laptop somewhere that is allowing her to launch the apps but we are struggling to find it, I have attached the IE F12 output to show the log received,

For info we are both using IE 10

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update , we have ran through all of the clean-ups and changing the theme but we are still getting the error message.

I have attached some further screenshots that we have obtained from Chrome

sard
Participant
0 Kudos

Craig,

I have some observations, hope it helps.

I noticed some difference in the loaded modules, hcm/employee/lookup/util/UIHelper.js has not been loaded.

Also for us the URL to EmployeeCard.js is sap/hcm/lib/common/EmployeeCard.js

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Craig,

Can you apply latest SP4 for UIHR001 in Gateway Server?

SAPK-10004INUIHR001

Thanks,

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Both,

There are no errors generated in SAP , I can successfully load the metadata and the odata is registered.

The only errors presented to us are within IE which I attached to the first post.

As mentioned my colleague can use the app, so we know it works as designed but we can't get it to work for other users

sard
Participant
0 Kudos

Craig,

Did you check previous discussions on negative cache error?

Have you cleared all of the caches ...

/UI2/INVALIDATE_GLOBAL_CACHES

/UI2/INVALIDATE_CLIENT_CACHES

/UI2/NWBC_DELETE_MENU_CACHE

/UI2/PAGE_CACHE_RESET

/UI2/DELETE_CACHE_AFTER_IMP

/UI2/DELETE_CACHE

/UI2/CHIP_SYNCHRONIZE_CACHE

Transaction: /IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP

Transaction: /IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP

You seem to have a custom theme. We have had a similar issue and when nothing worked, took the custom theme out, set it to blue crystal then it worked. We then set the custom theme back again everything was fine. Give it a try if nothing else works.

abdulbasha_shaik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

are you able to generate metadata successfully for employee lookup service using t-code /iwfnd/maint_service.

check whether the odata service for employee lookup registered and activated or not.

--

Abdul

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Can you provide the logs from /iwfnd/error_log from GW system?

JC