cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync File to HTTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys

i have a small questions about sync File to HTTP scenario,i m sending some invoices to an external system via HTTP,now i want to get application response from the receivin system(if i m not wrong i will be using fault mesage type for this).

and also i need to use BPM.

now i know that when i send the request to the HTTP i will need their URL,but how will the receiving system send back the response,do i need to provide him with any URL for my system(as we do in HTTP to File asycn)?

thanx

ahmad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ahmad,

see below

while sending the messages with send step , we can have an option of

Acknowledgment with multiple receivers A message sent from a send step can have multiple receivers. In this case, the system duplicates the message accordingly. Acknowledgments returned from the respective receivers are ignored and the send step continues to wait.

If multiple receivers are possible and you want to evaluate the individual acknowledgments, you must define the integration process accordingly. To do this, determine the receivers in a receiver determination step and send the message to the individual receivers in a loop.

For more information about acknowledgments, in particular how they are used in the adapter environment,

Note: see SAP Note 837285.

And you are taking about the fault messages , we can create the fault message , but in receiver side is ther such type of exception handling type interface ,

if yes we can create the faultmessage and map it which was received from sync send step. other wise we need handle ..

Am i giving correct ??

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Chilla

>>but in receiver side is ther such type of exception handling type interface ,

yeah they have an interface which i can use to get the acknowledgement.

actually i waz confused with the URL thing,coz when i do HTTP to File asycn scenario,i have to provide them with my URL,so i waz confusing myself with this thing coz when the response message will come back from HTTP then which URL it will use,but i figured out that i dont have to provide any URL for this scenario.

thanx

ahmad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Figured out by myself,i jst need to configure receiver HTTP CC as usual

no much diff from RFC to HTTP

ahmad