cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax % in a tax code brings wrong Value(%) to VK11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly show your views on below error being faced by me.

I am using a tax code "ZZ" with 3 tax conditions(nbt,vat,svat). For each of the condition types 3 different %(Thru FV11) is maintained and apt tax G/L account is maintained in FTXP and OB40.

Now when i try to set condition record in SD thru VK11, for all the three tax condition types very first Tax % maintained in FTXP against that Tax code is being pulled.  For eg.,

For NBT 2%, VAT 12% and SVAT 11% is maintained in FTXP. In VK11 when i input the tax code for any of the tax condition 2% is populated automatically. 12% and 11% is not pulled for VAT and SVAT rsply.

Did i missed config anywhere ?? Note : In both SD and FI Pricing procedure "Tax Conditions types are not same". For eg NBT in SD and ZNBT in FI. But Account keys are same in SD and FI.

Thanks and Regards,

Prabhu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thank you for your suggestion. After entering the Tax code in VK11 system pulls very first record maintained in FTXP, then i changed the value manually as per required. Closing the thread.

Regards,

Prabhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad to know suggestions helped. Please mark as answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. IN FTXP transaction--> kindly check first whether your Tax code ZZ is maintained all 3 different tax Percentages with 3 different accounting keys and Tax accounts.

2.in OB40 ---> Kindly check did you maintained ZZ tax code and  required G/L account with your SD respective avaccounting key.

Thanks

Shivaprakash Shastri Hiremath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivaprakash,

Both FTXP and OB40 are maintained properly as per your comment..

Regards,

Prabhu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you have maintained condition record in FV11, why again in VK11 which is not necessary.  Set Deletion flag for that in VK11 or foreclose the validity period and recreate a new sale order and test.  Whatever condition type you have in your pricing procedure for tax, for those conditions, it is enough if you maintain in FV11.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi sir,

I have set deletion indicator in VK12. Now condition record is not flowing to sale order.  I am doubt full how without cust.tax clas/mat tax clas access sequence combination tax % flows into sales order. Maintaining in FV12 may help for FI invoice creation from my understanding. Kindly suggest me. Still error remains.

Regards,

Prabhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain in VK11 and manually enter the required %. System will let you save the record. As this is a pricing condition you should have this maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

System will not allow you to maintain manually %. Since it is tax condition also tax code based, it will throw error message !!! we can achieve this way.

Regards,

Prabhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prabhu,

If the tax code setting in FTXP has NBT 2% as the first condition, then 2 will be populated by default as soon as the tax code is entered for other conditions as well. However, if you change then manually as per your settings in FTXP, system will let you save the record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

System is allowing in such way as per your last comment. But my query is why it is not picking up as per FTXP maintenance. Is this standard system behavior or am missing config anywhere ?? 

Regards,

Prabhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my observation it seems to be standard.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

and Maintain VK11 for both conditions with Tax code ZZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can manually enter the required % in VK11.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it Taxinj or Taxinn?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

It is not Indian tax system .It is Srilankan..