cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Invoice should not complete with out delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While doing Return Process with out delivery (invoice is completed),But i want after delivery only invoice should be complete,how can i control this process please help.

Thanks

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anil,

Please explain AS IS and TO BE with examples. Also, what does complete mean? is it the status of the document (invoice) or is it creation (can be created or not)?

Do you want to change an already implemented process? Or in addition to the current process(es), you want to implement a new process.

As mentioned by members, for delivery related billing process, billing relevance in item category and setup of copy control in VTFL, and no setup in VTFA for same item category, document types are important.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VOV8

Enter your return order type details

then change the Billing relevance to 'A'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

From Sales Order (Return document type ) remove the Order related billing .

System will not allow to create billing unless delivery and post good return is created .

Regards ,

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I assume your copying control setting are correctly in place. Provided the custom sales order type are copied from the standard sales doc type.

What is item category(I Cat) and schedule line category(Sch Line) you are using in your Return Order? If you are using custom I Cat or Sch Line, please provide the screenshot for the same.

I hope you are aware I Cat controls the behaviour of material/item in the sales order. Whether item is relevant for return or not. Whether Item will have a delivery related billing or order related billing. Therefore, in the Business data section of your I Cat check Billing Relevance and Returns indicator. 

Thanks, JP

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what are your settings of Return sales document type.is delivery type assigned to the sales order

what are the copy control setting from to delivery?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For return sales order delivery type is assigned.Please see the details.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you maintain copycontrols for Return delivery and Return invoice in VTFL