cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LiveCache Server Installation with SWPM?

samo_drab
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues, Maybe a bit strange question, but it seems that I’m missing something. I want to install LiveCache server for test purposes on a box with SCM installed (NW 7.3 EHP1). According to  Installation guide (Document Version: 1.9 – 2016-01-22) https://websmp110.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000762217&_SCENARIO=011000358700000002... In the installation part, 4.1 we can find about the installation: In the Welcome screen, choose the required installation option for your product and release to install the liveCache server or client: liveCache server Choose SAP Systems ->Standalone Engines->liveCache->liveCache Server. But Software Provisioning Manager (last version: SAPinst Version 2016.01.0, codeline: 720-2_REL, variant: optU (build: 1640756)) doesn’t have liveCache option (or I’m missing it somewhere down the lane) My steps: 1. SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3 2. MS SQL Server 3. SAP Systems 4. Standalone Engines – but there were just Gateway, Web Dispatcher and Idm Installation Options Where is LiveCache installation? I  went through (almost all) suitable options. Thank you for the answer. Kind regards, Samo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JamesZ
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Samo,

Are you able to find the livecache installation under SCM node?

Attached screenshot is my previous installation, just for your reference:

Best regards,
James

samo_drab
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you James,

this was my missing point.

But the installation guide should be amended.

Kind regards,

Samo

Answers (0)