cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding SRM upgrade

0 Kudos

CAn someone advise me what are the below software components found in SAP SRM system.

Software Component

Release

SP Level

CPRXRPM

450_700

CPRXRPM

450_700

Supriya

SRM consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Its related to Cprojects.

0 Kudos

What are Cprojects ??.Actually the issue is basis team  started the prerequisites study on SAP SRM system to migrate from ORACLE to HANA platform. While analyzing the system,  they  found that below software component is installed in both SRM Development and Quality system and not installed in the production system. SO they want to know if the below software components should be retained or removed from QA & Dev system of SAP SRM.

They want me to advise on this as I am SRM consultant.But i never heard about these components earlier so unable to advise them..please suggest me on this query..

Software Component

Release

SP Level

CPRXRPM

450_700

CPRXRPM

450_700

0 Kudos

It is required as part of collaboration between purchaser and bidder for sharing various documents.

You need to have this component installed if you are making use of biddding in SRM.

0 Kudos

thank you very much for your response...but it is not available in production system..and we are using SUS MM for this porject.....Please advise to retain or remove these software components from SRM system....