Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selected set code does not exist, or data entered is incomplete BY QA16 Tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am trying UD though QA16 than Information is showing is "

Selected set code does not exist, or data entered

is incomplete" But when we use Qa32 the job is done but take few min.

I have checked Selected set of Characteristic against Delivery and also its code everything is mentioned..

So where is Problem Occur.?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

Please be informed that you must try to find your answers by checking form previous discussions in SCN on similar topics, before you ask a query, so that repetitive discussions can be avoided.

Well, I believe the 'selected set' for delivery you are trying to use in QA16 is not extended for your plant in QS51. And the UD codes you are using in QA32, is different than the one you are trying to access form QA16 transaction.

To check this, you can try the below options -

A) QS51 -----> Catalog Type 3 + Plant => You get a list of selected sets => Pick the one you are using in QA32 and see the UD codes added to it.

B) QA16 -----> UD selected set = *, Plant, UD code group = *, UD code = *, ==> F4 help at UD code group ==> You should get all the codes you are seeing form QS51 ==> Pick the one you are using in QA32 and see the UD codes added to it.

If you have created a new code group in QS41 then you need to assign it in QS51 to make it working.

Please can you double check?

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Arijit Sir.

But Basis Team checked Oss Note 2114045 - Error QV121 while making usage decision

and also checked customizing Inspection Lot Type, again and again Pop up window showing

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

First of all, please can you confirm what do you see for selected sets in QA16 and QA32.

As you said previously that in QA32 you do not get this pop-up, so I eventually understand that the config part is OK for the inspection type you are using. Still, can you share the screenshots form QA16 and QA32 --> UD?

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

QA16

And QA32 is

If I change UD code than it acceptable in QA32 and not acceptable in QA16

I want it should be 001 UD Code But it take by default A, But I have already Maintain Selected Set.QS41 & QS51.

poovancheerirajendra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you using same Plant code in area of 1 & 2 of attached screen

Remove the details from area 2 (UD code details) in all 4 fields (UD selected set, UD Plant, UD code Group & UD code) and give * and select the relevant Plant code from list with F4 help.

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

Sorry, I have another confusion here. Do you mean you are trying to change the UD code in QA32 and that's possible there instead of trying QA12? Are you sure or I am missing something?

Let's discuss the 1st thing first. As I said before, you should try using the same inspection plant while putting UD be it QA32 or QA16. If you have created QS51 for your inspection plant, then there should not be any issue in either of the cases.

I remember in one of my cases a few year back when I was trying the same thing with digital signature, we had to changed this generic plant choice in QA16 to the plant against which inspection lot was created. So, it seems QA16 always takes the plant form inspection lot before putting the UD, else it won't work.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your Reply Arijit Sir,

This problem is solved by using OSS Note with change as per User required.

thanks

Answers (0)