cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handle Synchronous flow response at PI side

0 Kudos

Hi All

Currently we are using PI 7.1. with dual stack.

We got new requirement where MQ will send data to PI, PI has to send that data to target system using SOAP.

Target system will respond saying request processed or not processed, if it is not processed then from PI side we have to resend the original message.

Please help me how we can design this interface at PI side.

I am thinking on CCBPM, please advice your idea, if i need to go with CCBPM then please help me to provide steps.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

-Lakshman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman,

If you do your scenario using async sync bridge using modules then ask receiver system to send HTTP 500 with response if they cannot process the request then in PI the message will fail with status system error and then you can restart the messages in PI until it succeed, tell them to send HTTP 200 with success response if they successfully processed your request, this way you can avoid using BPM.

Regards,
Praveen.

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshman,

The options here are

1. Ask MQ team to have a logic where if they receive not processed then they refer the original message

2. Else have a ccBPM or NWBPM to handle this.

In PI the workarounds are really not efficient for this scenario.

Regards,

Vikas

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman,

It would be simpler if there is a program in the MQ that will resend if the response is not processed.

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

Hi Mark

MQ will receive the data from other system so we are thinking to resend the request from PI side only.

-Lakshman