cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do the comments we placed in My Inbox being saved?

lino_magpantay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I just implemented SAP My Inbox and I got the following questions:

1. Upon approving / rejecting any request in My Inbox, a pop-up window is displayed and we can input our comment in the window, where can I find those values in the back-end? is there a tcode that I can check? I tried checking the workflow that triggers it but I didn't see any of those comments I put in the Web Browser.

2.  There is also a comment section in the My Inbox, is there a way to view it in the back-end?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lino_magpantay
Explorer

I finally got the answer. There is a configuration in SPRO that will accept the comments that you posted.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Ryan,

Please share the details.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member

Hello Ryan,

Can you please share what configuration is required to save the comments.

Thanks

Anand

Former Member

@ Lino,

Please share what SPRO setting you did ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the workflow container in the back end system. There will be some container element like IM_TEXT as shown in below snapshot, that will hold the value of the comment text entered while approve/reject of the work item from My Inbox.

Regards,

Saurabh

lino_magpantay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried looking for that but there are no text on it. Are there any other containers that I need to check?

Regards,

Lino

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check with your workflow team member - the value should ideally be captured in some element within the workflow container itself.

Regards,

Saurabh