Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not determine subsequent stock type to F1

former_member230393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am trying to do confirm the WT'S for PUTAWAY from GR-Zone (9010)  to Bins in Storage Type 0010 for an ID .But I am getting the above error,I think I have not set up the Availability Group settings properly.

Pls suggest

Configure Availabilty Group node-

Assign Availability Group to Storage Type Node- below screenshot for Destination Storage Type 0010

Map Storage Locations from ERP System to EWM System-

Default Values for Posting Change Node- No value maintained for WPT 1010

Regards

Akhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Akhil,

Have you confirmed your unloading WT.

Also check whether you have mapped correct storage type to availability group.

BR,

Olet

former_member230393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Olet

I am not using any Unloading WT ,I am just directly doing the PUTAWAY from GR-ZONE to Bin.

Also I have checked the Storage Type and Availability Group Setting but didn't find anything odd.

Thanks

Akhil

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

Can you check the availability group in WPT , which you are using for put away. It seems you are working with your own available groups instead of standard 001 & 002.If you are working with standard WPT 1010 for your put away , check the available group and it should be 004.

Standard availability group in the WPT 1010 is 001.

C K Reddy

former_member230393
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks C K

You are correct ,I had not maintained the corresponding availability Group in WPT 1010.

Thanks for the help!

Akhil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jamespaul_asirvatham
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any solution for this ? Please share. I face the same issue WT cannot confirm due to

Could not determine ERP stock data for: DK55 0000000220 F1

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

It seems WH mapping is missed in EWM. Please check the settings in below path.

Spro-Img-SCM Extended Warehouse Management-Extended Warehouse Management-Interfaces-ERP Integration-Check of ERP-EWM Configuration.

in this case ,delivery is distributed and not able to process that,mainly because of business system mapping.

C K Reddy

former_member230393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello CK

The WH mapping is already maintained and I have landed the delivery in EWM and also able to create WT but not able to confirm it.

Moreover when I Uncheck the Mandatory checkbox in Goods Movement Control Tab in Storage Type ,I can confirm the WT but my stock remains F1 and does not change to F2. So I guess there's something wrong in Availability Group Confing.

Thanks

Akhil