cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FIORI Time Entry app cache issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have made simple UI alignment changes. I flipped the panels as shown in below screen.

In chrome looking good but in IE still showing as old one . I tried clearing the cache using sap provided tools,

I implemented almost all steps twice from this blog.

1. Clear metadata cache,

Transaction: /IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP on Gateway

Transaction: /IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP on Backend and Gateway

2.  Cleared local browser cache

3.  Cleared the server side caches

4. SMICM, cleared global cache.

Screen from Chrome, Here it's  showing correct:

Screen from IE Browser still showing the old one which is not right:, the time assignment block should come on top.

Thanks

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try running all these reports.

/UI2/INVALIDATE_GLOBAL_CACHES

/UI2/INVALIDATE_CLIENT_CACHES

/UI2/DELETE_CACHE

/UI2/DELETE_CACHE_AFTER_IMP

Also the steps mentioned in the below link.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sarbjeet for your reply.

Yes I have run all these reports and I followed the blog. I have cleared the browser cache , rebooted my PC and rebooted my Gateway server. But still issue exists.

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every time after making the change code , do IE ,  F12 and  switch on Network  trace and now refresh the browser . with this approach I can see my changes immediately.

The issue we cannot ask the users to do this whenever we move the changes to QA to see the changes. This is only issue with IE and Chrome works fine.

Thanks

Krishna

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What version of IE are you using? Also have you checked this on Internet Explorer browser on some other system to ensure that the alignment changes are appearing fine on other system and that it is just a cache issue on your system?

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

IE11.

Any PC access this app first time means with new code works fine.

all my users already access this app in the past and if they access now after the code changes they are still getting he old one rather then new page.

Chrome always works fine.

Thanks

Krishna