cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR received at quantity x price plus the tax amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have SRM PO# XXX, which has x price and invoice tab has Tax I1 (A/P sales tax1, 2 3 with condition type JP1I, JP2I and JP3I)

Account Assignment is K, only material description or short text, GR based is unchecked and GR is done before IR.

Issue is GR amount includes quantity x price plus the tax amount.

For example PBXX Price is 840

Tax1 with JP1I, JP2I, and JP3I  is 68.88

GR amount should 840, but it is taking 908.88

Please let me know how to fix this issue.

Regards

Irfan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

Please check the account key assigned against the condition type in your tax procedure. The account key assigned there should not be NVV (or NVV type - where 'non deductible' is checked) and should be classified as 'input tax' and 'post as a separate line item'.

Again if the condition types are 'Excise' condition types, then please maintain all J1ID master data properly for material, plant and vendor.

If this does not solve your issue, then please share screenshot of Taxes tab in P.O. and another screenshot of your tax pricing procedure.

Regards,

SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Thanks for your reply.

Please find Tax Tab PO, condition record, and tax procedure screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,.

Please update your expertise on this issue.

Regards

Irfan A B

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As your Tax condition types are inventorising it will add up to the material cost. Thats evident from NVV key. you need to use a different Taxcode if you dont need to inventorise.

Regards

Binoy

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

Please use a PO which uses Tax E1 or U1 (having condition types JP1E, JP2E, JP3E... or JP1U, JP2U, JP3U) instead of Tax I1.

As per your tax procedure and design, it seems I series tax code (I1, I2, etc.) belong to inventorised (NVV account assignment) type tax code, where the tax amounts will always get inventorised and will get added to the material cost at the time of posting goods receipt.

For the desired scenario, where you want the material price to be excluding tax amounts, use a tax code which use condition types (e.g. JP1E, JP2E, JP3E... or JP1U, JP2U, JP3U) with other than NVV account assignment.

Let me know your results.

Regards,

SP