cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC-SE 605 Add-on Installation Error - Add-on CONFLICT with P3A

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been trying for 2 days now to import the Add-on installation package for ECC-SE 605 onto an "EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0 with SAP NetWeaver 7.4 - Application Server ABAP" stack. The ERP system also contains the Industry Solution for Apparel and Footwear (AFS) P3AV607. I am having conflict errors in SAINT. Any assistance in resolving this is greatly appreciated.

For the install reference, I have followed SAP Note 1457034.

(1457034 - ECC-SE 605:Install on SAP ERP 6.0, EHP5, EHP6, EHP6 on HANA and EHP7 using SAINT.😞

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1457034

According to the above note:

* On SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 6 with SAP NetWeaver 7.0 Enhancement Package 3 and future Enhancement packages:

Use MOPZ, choose option "Enhancement Package Installation" and create a Stack XML choosing technical usage for ECC-SE as "ESA ECC-SE".

Use this Stack XML for installaing ECC-SE 605 on your system on your

system which is on SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6 or higher EHP using SAINT.

Note : in case for some new solman releases, no EHP6 option with "Enhancement Package Installation", please use option "Support Package Stacks".

I used Solution Manager 7.1 (SPS13) with up-to-date CR_CONTENT to generate the stack.xml file. I have verified that my SLD and LMDB are also recently properly synchronized.

The problem appears to be related to a missing or incorrect Attribute Change Package but I am having difficulty identifying which ACP is the problem. The maintenance optimizer selected all the ACP's for me. SAINT is identifying the conflict to be with the AFS ACP P3A=======V607. But the Queue Calculation Log indicates that the "P3A, *" "Precondition is fulfilled".

Based on my analysis, there are two prerequisites that are preventing the installation.

First Prerequisite not met:

EA-HR,600 "=" Component must be installed in this version Precondition is fulfilled

SAP_BS_FND,702 "=" Component must be installed in this version Precondition is not fulfilled Non-permitted release of add-on SAP_BS_FND installed

WEBCUIF,701 "=" Component must be installed in this version Precondition is not fulfilled Non-permitted release of add-on WEBCUIF installed

SAP_APPL,600 "=" Component must be installed in this version Precondition is not fulfilled Component SAP_APPL,600 has to be installed

SAP_BASIS,702 "=" Component must be installed in this version Precondition is fulfilled

Second Prerequisite not met:

EA-HR,605 (>=) Component must be installed in this or a higher version Precondition is not fulfilled Non-permitted release of add-on EA-HR installed

P3A,* Precondition is fulfilled

SAP_APPL,600 "=" Component must be installed in this version Precondition is not fulfilled Component SAP_APPL,600 has to be installed

SAP_BASIS,702 "=" Component must be installed in this version Precondition is fulfilled

Installed Components:

EA-HR6000109SAPKGPHDA9SAP Enterprise Extension HR
SAP_BS_FND7470006SAPK-74706INSAPBSFNDSAP Business Suite Foundation
WEBCUIF7470006SAPK-74706INWEBCUIFSAP Web UI Framework
SAP_APPL6170006SAPKH61706Logistics and Accounting
SAP_BASIS7400008SAPKB74008SAP Basis Component
P3AV6070002SAPK-60702INP3AIS-AFS (Apparel & Footwear Solution)

Again, any assistance on this problem is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Stephen Ferracioli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After a few weeks of playing "message tag" with SAP support, I finally have a resolution to my problem. A new CRT was added to the Software Downloads for AFS 6.7 support pack area yesterday.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Can you please update if you have included SP for ECC-SE also in SAINT? As the conflict it's showing is with SP1 for ECC-SE with P3A 607. If you have included that then could you please retry after resetting queue and just apply the Add-On for ECC-SE.

Also please refer SAP Note 1982975 - Installation / Delta Update of SAP AFS 6.7 & 1664269 - Release strategy for the abap add-on P3A. In this note it has been mentioned that AFS component modifies SAP_APPL & SAP_FIN.

If this still doesn't help then I believe you need to open message with SAP to provide CRT for AFS to include.

Thanks,

MPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish,

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I included all 13 SPs in SAINT. I really had no choice because the Add-on requires a stack.xml file from the SOLMAN maintenance optimizer. The maintenance optimizer chose those 13 SPs based on the current SPS level of the ERP.

I recently upgraded our ERP from EHP5 to EHP7. At that time I was restricted to EHP7 SPS06. Since then, a new SP has been released for P3A which includes EHP7 SPS09.

All support packs have the same conflict:

The add-on installation has multiple conflicts (previously posted):

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Could you please post list of 13 SPs also which maintenance optimizer has selected.

Thanks,

MPS

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I also read SAP Note 53902 regarding CRT's:

When I try to access SAP Note 1029517:

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

These pre-requisites error doesn't seems to be correct as you are already on higher release/version.

Could you please update that during very initial screen of MOPZ you selected your system with EHP7 for ECC 6.0 or just under ERP 6.0. I know this is very basic but just wanted to clear it up.

Seems like SAP Note 1029517 is released internally and not for all customers. It can be asked from SAP if really required to provide this SAP Note but meanwhile first we need to ensure that all the steps done at your end doesn't have any configuration or process error.

Thanks,

MPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Chose development system (ECZ)

2) Selected Automatic Calculation

3) Per note 1457034; selected "Support Package Stacks"

4) Selected the current EHP7 stack level for ECZ since I only want to add-on ECC-SE

5) Selected Technical Usage SAP ESA ECC-SE

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Please select EHP7 for ERP 6.0 in your Initial Screen of MOPZ which is your correct Release/Version/EHP level and not just ERP 6.0.

Due this selection I believe MOPZ has added old components in pre-requisite.

Please try generating stack file with correct version and try again importing through SAINT.

Thanks,

MPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

These are the only choices I have:

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Sent you direct message. Please check and reply.

Thanks,

MPS