cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there!

few days ago i started to develop with SAP Ui5. I made a few applications based on it. Now, i want to start building a website with HANA Cloud Platform. I created a template with Page Templates and so on. Now i want to "design" it like the demos here https://demo.cloudportal.sap.com/

--> Danning Football Club

How can i get started? I have readed the tutorials CPv2 Documentation . Now i can create sections and so on. But how can i create a horizontal menu as you can see in the demo? How can i implement a theme like thoses? Are there any other tutorials?

Many thanks!

Best regards,

Matthew

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthew,

We are in the process of creating sample sites similar to what you referenced. These sample sites will be available for portal users to be used as a baseline to any custom site template.

Meanwhile you can check out the following documentation:

- Edit site template menu: CPv2 Documentation

- Customizing a theme: CPv2 Documentation

Will be glad to learn more about your use case.

Regards,

Ifat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ifat Shwartz,

many thanks to your fast reply!

Where can i get this samples? Yes, i will have a look at these documentations again. If i know more i will let you know about my use case in this discussion thread.

EDIT: How can i put a navigation (menu) to a widget? I want to add a <ul></ul> with menu items in a widget section. How to solve this?

Best regards,

Matthew