Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Material Request - Monitoring Warehouse Tasks

oar_hahn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm using the Production Material Request (PMR) functionality which is available from EWM 9.2. Next to that, I have configured a POSC process which is triggered based on this PMR. The process itself runs smoothly, but I am missing some monitoring functions which are usually available for inbound and outbound deliveries.

My main problem is that my PMR is only linked to first WT of my process, in my case a picking WT. My next step in the POSC (packing) can be executed, but the WT is not linked to the PMR. This makes it pretty hard to follow the material as it is processed through the warehouse.

Any suggestions on how to improve this? Or does anyone know if SAP is already preparing functionality on this topic?

Regards,

Oliver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

is your PMR item foreseen for single or for cross order staging?

The warehouse tasks are supposed to show up for single order staging only (like ERP pick parts).

For cross order staging (like ERP release order parts) any order can use the stock, so there is no exact assignment for staging.

oar_hahn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

Thanks for the reply. Valid remark, but I am already using single order staging. I've attached a printscreen of the PMR as a reference.

So, the first (pick) WT which is created based on the PMR is shown correctly, see attachment.

However, I can't find an overview where I can see all tasks (pick, pack, stage) related to this PMR.

I'm not sure if this is standard behavior, or that this is something which should be configured.

Thanks,

Oliver