Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

j1iin ..billing doc does not exist

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear CIN Experts,

We are in migration from taxinj to taxinn.

I created billing doc with excise condition and accounting doc also generated but when I am trying to crest excise invoice in j1iin , system throughing error billing doc does not exist.

Please help me any setting missed

4 REPLIES 4

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the document flow from sale order?  If so, share the screen shot here.  Also, in J1IIN, try creating the excise invoice by clicking from top menu bar "Exc inv for delivery" and share the outcome.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi sir,

Below given is return parts process..

Please look below screens and please share your golden knowledge.

And J1IIN

0 Kudos

J1IIN is only for Outgoing Excise Invoice and your case is returns which you have not mentioned in your original post.  For returns, you need to execute J1IH.  For more information, search with the text J1IH so that you will get lot of inputs.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

First check with number range data base, it has been really created or not.if the particular number available there mean you can go to further steps.

Steps for cheeking number ranges.

Go to transaction SE16  and table name NRIV , Select variants,execute,if the number has available this area , further you can proceed.

Thanks.

Regards,

Srinivasan s