cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration between successfactors and hcm using sap pi

0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

can we integrate the benefits data between successfactors and sap hcm.Please help me

Regards

Giridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

You can integrate between HCM and Successfactors with SAP PI. Please read more about connectivity add on to facilitate that.

Even if you have 3rd party integration it can be done out of box if it follows web service integration or something which is provided out of the box with SAP PI.

All experts can help you better if you provide more specifics on the requirement.

Regards,

Vikas

0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

we are going to integrate the data between the  Successfactors and the Third party systems.So as you said it is possible if the client has provided the webservice . can we use the standard sap content that is provided by sap in that case?

Regards,

santosh

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Santosh,

I gave Web Service just as an example. In case of ADP you can go for standard contents .

Successfactors Employee Central to ADP: using S... | SCN

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are going to integrate the data between the  Successfactors and the Third party systems.So as you said it is possible if the client has provided the webservice .

----> Yes .

can we use the standard sap content that is provided by sap in that case?

-----> Standard SAP content will be at SAP end , will not be useful if you are not using SAP HCM . Look at the API's provided by Successfatcor which can be exposed and used by any 3rd party . Up to to you if want to use any message broker for consuming the services exposed by Successfactor .

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

is there any standard adapters to connect to following in sap pi

ADP

kronos

Hewitt

METLIFE

DATAHUB

MDR

PLE

Taleo

SAP HCM

PEOPLEFLUENT

PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT

CORNERSTONE

TIMECARD

HRFEEDS(DataBase)

Please Suggest me

Regards

santosh

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Santhosh,

Refer the below links

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3362867

0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Here i want the integration with third party like adp etc . what is the out of box connectivity other than file.

Regards

Santosh.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Santhosh,

You requested for SAP HCM and SAP SFSF I guess,

Let us know the exact requirement as Vikas suggested to assist further.

0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

my Request is to integrate Successfactors data with the thirdparty system like ADP.i am having some queries like

1.Do we have standard integration package like in sap hcm and successfactors for the third party integration

2.if we are not having the standard integration package can we use the sap hcm and successfactors standard package content for the third party integration

3.what are other ways to integrate with the successfactors daata with thirdparty systems other than file.

Regards

Santosh