cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Persona Merge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have started working in persona. I wanted to know is it possible to merge the initial screen of sale order where we give the order type as input and the next screen in a single screen. If yes how can this be done. I went through many threads and understood how to change a single screen, but was not able to find out merging of 2 screens. Please help.

Also how can I call the sale order flavor from the initial screen, as my sale order flavor do not show in initial screen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can't merge multiple screens in Personas. Your exact scenario has been discussed before, here - .

I don't understand your final question about sales order flavours. Can you explain in more detail?

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve

Lets say, I have copied a basic screen to a custom and made a flavor. I have a button to call sales order. Now I want call the sale order which is modified. How do I do it. The launch button calls standard VA01 T code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You want a button to call transaction VA01 and using your new flavour? That's also been discussed before, here -

If you used the search box at the top of the page you might find these answers more quickly than waiting for somebody else to do that for you. Just a thought...

Steve.