Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise under bond and under rebate

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Can we assign multiple Export type ( Under bond and under rebate) for a single sales area, Shipping point and plant in customization of CIN.

We have seen in Maintain Default excise Groups and Series Groups, we can assign only  under bond or only rebate.

My client requirement is , they will create excise invoice in both cases ( Under bond and under rebate) for single plant, shipping point and sales area.

We have check configuration, this is giving only one assignment of this, How can we config this?

See below screen shot of assignment.

For 2000, 16, 16 ,1001, 1001 ,10 , 10. they want multiple Export type (Export Under bond and Export under claim of rebate)

4 REPLIES 4

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode.  Post all your CIN related queries here.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

As per my understanding you can configure Export type (Export Under bond and Export under claim of rebate) with same sales area, plant, Excise Group and Series Group with different shipping point.

Regards,

Shatrughan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If both the process is going to be in bulk, then ideally, you can have a different Series Group; else, you can very well change the Export Type while creating an excise invoice.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

We can not change Excise group, Series group or shipping point, because they have single excise premises for there.

He is saying that, when his credit will be available to govt then they will take rebate otherwise they will sale under bond. there will be change in config if I change Export type every time.

Thanks sir for quick response.