cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to extract data from planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

nu t apo. need help regarding how to extract data from planning book givn the planning book name , view name & some key figures.

Total Demand (Key Figure DMDTO):

o Forecast

o Sales Order

o Distribution Demand (Planned)

o Distribution Demand (Confirmed)

o Distribution Demand (TLB-Confirmed)

o Dependent Demand

Total Receipts (Key Figure RECTO):

o Distribution Receipt (Planned)

o Distribution Receipt (Confirmed)

o Distribution Receipt (TLB-Confirmed)

o In-Transit

o Production (Planned)

o Production (Confirmed)

o Manufacture of Co-Products

Stock on Hand (Key Figure STOCK):

o Stock on Hand (Excluding Blocked stock)

o Stock on Hand (Including Blocked stock)

In-Transit Inventory (Cross-company stock transfers)

Work-in-progress (Planned orders / Process orders with start date in one period and finish date in another period)

Production (Planned), Production (Confirmed) and Distribution Receipt elements need to be converted based on Goods Receipt date for projected inventory calculation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Debadrita,

Function Module BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 or BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL can help you.

For BAPI BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL, the parameters are:

1) PLANNINGBOOK - the name of your planning book

2) DATA_VIEW - name of your data view

3) KEY_FIGURE_SELECTION - list of key figures you want to read

4) SELECTION - selection parameters which describe the attributes of the data you want to read (e.g. the category or brand). This is basically a list of characteristics and characteristic values.

BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 is very similar to BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAI but is only available from SCM 4.1 onwards.

For the complete list of parameters, you can go to transaction SE37, enter the function module names above and check out the documentation.

Please post again if you have questions.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI guys,

I'm using the function BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 to get data from key figure "stock on hand" (STOCKD). I have values in the parameter key_figure_value, but do not see the value of the initial bucket. How can I get value of the initial bucket?

Tanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the initial bucket value cannot be downloaded. I guess it is always a calculated value, so you can download the other values and calculate the initial column value using ABAP.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi D.

If it just an ad-hoc extract, you could load the data into the planning book and then hit the save locally button which will drop it into a file type of your choice.

chrs, M