Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to publish to lumira cloud

Mario_Romero
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello experts

I need to publish some storyboards in the cloud but i'm unable to achieve this since a week ago. I was able to publish some stories, but then 2 days later, i'm unable to do it. I work with the same proxy settings than before and even i tried from a different computer.

I'm using Lumira Desktop 1.28.5 and as far as i know, Lumira Cloud is still supported until Sept 2016. So i just wonder why it is failing now.

SAP Lumira Cloud Server Settings: https://cloud.saplumira.com/

I attach screenshots about the error:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The cause of this issue is that the certificate on SAP Lumira, cloud edition has changed and no longer matches the certificate in SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.28.

The solution is to update the certificate in SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.28 using the steps and certificate from the following SAP Knowledge Base Article.

2278263 - Error HDB 11001: The Session could not be opened for user <UserName> on SAP Lumira Cloud. ...

The KBA will be replicated to a public server in the next 48 hours (E.g.; the anove requires SMP Login). In the mean time I'd attached a PDF copy of teh KBA (extrac, rename the txt to pdf.)

- Ludek

0 Kudos

Hello Ludek

Thank you so much for this post. i have had this challenge for two weeks now. I have followed the steps mentioned in the post and update of the certificate was successful however Lumira still fails to connect to the cloud. I am still getting the error

Please help

Regards

Jide

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jide

There is a number of possible reasons for the error. First thing to do will be to check KBA

2113734 - Error HDB 11001: Session cannot be opened for user <USERNAME> on <PUBLISHDESTINATION>. Che...

This is a "Base" KBA that points to 4 possible solutions.

- Ludek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see Ludek already replied to a similar question here: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3860383

In the future I recommend contacting SAP Support directly

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - you should report this to SAP Support; there is not much SCN members can do to help with this.