cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating from TIBCO to SAP XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

One of the company are migrating from Tibco. Please suggest me,if there are any tools which would support a migration to XI and if there are any notes on the web stating where most people had issues migrating from Tibco.Please note One of the interfaces will use JMS, Please send me ur suggetions and some related documents too.Please respond <Read Rules of Engagement>

Thanks in Advance

Thanks,

Aravind.Pujari

Message was edited by: Prateek Raj Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pretty broad topic that you won't get any detailed answers easily.

First of all it depends what products of TIBCO you talk about (TIBCO = company name not a product).

Most likely Businessworks, EMS (Enterprise Message Services) or ActiveMatrix Bus.

Then it depends to 100% on complexity & performance requirements that you have and the impact on connected systems to go anywhere near a decent answer.

There will be no PDF to just guide you through the way, as this is exactly a consulting skill needed here.

From my own experience it will be very very much depending on complexity, performance requirements, counter of interfaces, long term vision and very very much how "deep your pockets" and risk taking willingness are to get a viable answer  etc etc.

P.s.: I saw customers do migration examinations and implementations by customers in both ways btw.   (from PI to TIBCO vice versa) .

With best regards

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can I get any document or PDF on "Migration from TIBCO to SAP PI" ??

Regards,

Ramya

elton_w
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have any documents or PDF for migration from TIBCO to PI.?

Regards

stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Aslo see the below links

http://www.sap.com/solutions/netweaver/pdf/BWP_SB_ExchangeInfrastructure.pdf

/thread/154189 [original link is broken]

- xi implementation

Regards

Chilla

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is file go for file adapter and can you explain your scenerio more clearly that is how many interface and any complex logic involved ?

This threads will help you

Regards

Agasthuri Doss