cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Replication of SAP ECC HR Payroll and Other HR Tables in SAP HANA

0 Kudos

Hello all

I need some more information here. I have tried searching and have not found anything conclusive on replication of HR data via SLT into SAP HANA. All the documents say that SLT can handle but how, it is explained no where. HR cluster tables are very different than other cluster tables like BSEG, KONV where on replication, a meaningful table is created in SAP HANA. However, in case of HR cluster tables, I am not sure how this will work. The content in PCLx tables is stored very differently. Even if we replicate, it will not make much sense.

I found the following that refer to each other:

There is no proper guide or documentation I could find that could explain replication of HR tables.

Could somebody help as to what steps are required? Do we need to replicate PCLx tables via SLT and it will be taken care of or we need to perform declustering first and then replication? I am not sure what SLT's declustering framework does. If so, please guide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Could anyone provide their input in this matter?

FCI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishu,

It seems that you were on the right track. The procedure to activate the declustering functionality on a side-by-side Hana is given in one of your link:

https://help.sap.com/erp_hcm_ias_2012_03/helpdata/en/d6/e9ae62080b4ec19946efb32e50d82a/frameset.htm

So, all these links seems to indicate that this is possible. Maybe you can have a try ?

Regards,

Frederic

0 Kudos

Thank you Frédéric for your response.

We are following the same and so far replication is going fine.