cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP personas, how to get started?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I am a student "Applied Informatics" and for a project we have to create an ABAP application on SAP Logon 740 and visualize this application with screen personas.

I already learned that screen personas are integrated in the sap easy access webinterface (serverlocation: portnumber/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui)
and that screen personas are somehow integrated in it?

My question is: how do i gain access to the creation screen for personas or flavors? It's this webinterface where you can easily drag and drop and create your own persona. And how do i link this to my earlier created ABAP application?
My school already informed that screen personas was added and installed on the hosted SAP server in germany.

Kind regards,

Kristof Cappellen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you already have a system to practice, I'd suggest to start here.

The SAP Screen Personas Portal also has a lot of useful links and training / demo information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thank you for your answer.
I already found the global tutorials on Screen Personas.

But i can't find a way to open the interface for Screen Personas. I suspect that the installation was not correctly done.
Could you please specify the normal way to access the Screen Personas creation screen?
(i don't have a 'P' on top of the screen to open the interface)

The URL:

r41z.hcc.uni-magdeburg.de:8041/sap/bc/personas ... does not work.

Kind regards,
Kristof Cappellen

0 Kudos

best way is to run health check tool under /personas/admin transaction.

Next also check this link: wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Img/Pre-+and+post-installation+Checklist

Answers (0)