cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new entry is not displaying in scc4?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Good Evening,

I have tried to create new clients but in the scc4  i was not able to find new entry button can you please help to fix this issue and if i posted this question in wrong blog means please help me where i should post it?

i have attached video file with this post please refer and guide me.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

This is because S/4 only has single client so you need to create a client from HANA Studio to get this "New Entry Button"-

1) Login to HANA Studio using SAP Schema user (SAPABAP1 or SAP<SID> (in case you changed the Schema during installation))

2) Launch SQL Prompt and execute below query-

INSERT into SAP<SID>.T000 (MANDT, MTEXT, LOGSYS) VALUES ('100', 'INDIA', 'SIDCLNT100')

3) Login to SAP and execute SE11 Tcode and activate dictionary.

4) Verify SCC4 and you will have the new entries button.

Saurabh Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had this issue too during s/4hana client copy... thanks for helping me solve it!

tsenol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

2140167 - SCC4 "New Entries" button missing in order to create new client(s)

Cause

• This issue is because table T000 has only one entry. If the table T000 has more than one entry then it’s maintainable in SCC4/SM30 and new entries can be created.

Resolution

1. You can create one dummy entry directly in table T000 in addition to the existing entry, and the "New Entries" button will start appearing in SCC4/SM30.

See Also

• If entries are manually created in T000 and are not appearing in SCC4 then try activating the Data Dictionary for table T000 in SE11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

helpful suggestion,

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

It seems authorization problem.

Go to SU01 and give  your user id and goto change mode and select profile tab, assign SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profile and save the user.

after that again login and try to create the client with the new entries option.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Mounika.

shirley_wang2012
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

First you need to click the change button(Ctrl+F1) from the tool bar. It is the first icon in the tool bar.

Then you should be able to see the "New Entries" button.

Of cause you should have enough authorizations as mentioned by Leela at first.

Best regards,

Shirley Wang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Make sure you have all the required authorizations. Else assign SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW authorizations for the user, this must help you.

Regards,

Leela.