cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Roles PFCG Backend System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I'd like to configure the backend system in the connection withSAP Fiori for Sales Rep.

According to the documentation I should add add the new roles in PFCG, e.g. SAP_SD_INV_MON_APP.

Unfortunately this role is missing in PFCG, how can I add (import) the missing roles?

Thanks for help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JK,

Looks like you are trying to implement Customer Invoices Fiori application.

Make sure, you've got

Frontend Add-on -> UIX01EAP 100 &

Backend Add-on -> SRA021 600 are applied.

Assign SAP_SD_CUST_INVOICE_APP to your user.

Activate SRA021_SRV OData service in Gateway(Front-end Server).

For Fiori apps - Assign SAP_SD_BCR_FIELDSALESREP_X1 role for Business Catalogs.

Thanks,

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

thanks very much for this answer.

I have still one question, how can I check whether I have the current versions of frontend/backend add-ons? As I'm not able to assign SAP_SD_CUST_INVOICE_APP to any user, because this role is not available.

Thanks in advance,

Jack

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jack ,

Please check if the addons are installed by navigating through the below steps.

Navigate to System> Status > Component Information > installed Software components

The necessary roles comes and can be assigned to users when addons are installed in respective system.

Regards

Virinchy

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Jack,

That means that you haven't installed add-on SRA021 600 in your backend system.

Thanks,

JC

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing same issue I have add-on SRA21 installed but role is not in system.

Any sugestions please?

Thank you

Vaclav

pjcools
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vaclav

The documentation is incorrect. Please use role SAP_SD_INV_MON_APP. This holds the necessary authorisations to the SRA021_SRV service (IWSV).

Check how you go assigning this to your user and you should have success. Additionally, you can always create your own role linked to the above service so you don't always need to find the standard SAP role as long as you have activated the service you can authorise for it.

Thanks

Phil

pjcools
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jack

The documentation is incorrect. Please use role SAP_SD_INV_MON_APP. This holds the necessary authorisations to the SRA021_SRV service (IWSV).

Check how you go assigning this to your user and you should have success. Additionally, you can always create your own role linked to the above service so you don't always need to find the standard SAP role as long as you have activated the service you can authorise for it.

Thanks

Phil

0 Kudos

Thank you for prompt reaction.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

What are the exact Fiori apps you are looking to implement? Are the required front end and back end components installed in the systems?

Regards,

Saurabh