cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP personas and fixed area in GuiTableControl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Personas experts.

I I move a Gui table control on the screen, the Personas editor does not allow anymore the marking of columns in the 'fixed' area as part of the 'Tables' menu. Only the scrollable columns are selectable. If I try to mark a column in the fixed area, the whole table control is always selected. Is there a workaround for this? So far any change request results in a full do-over of the page.

I am running 3.0SP2, editing in google chrome. 

thanks

Stephan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If your system is fully up-to-date according to the master note 2222773 and the latest Personas client version is also installed, then I'd suggest opening an incident about this.

BrunoHjort
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a similar issue. After resizing the following Text Table Control from IW51 in my flavor I can't select it anymore:

So the control gets stucked, I can't change its position, size or any other property because I can't select it. The only way to get the control back is using the Undo button from Personas to go to the previous state.

Have you experienced this? Any solution?

I am also running 3.0 SP2 and editing with Chrome.

Thanks,

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno,

that seems like a slightly different problem to me because you don't have a table control.  In our area (PM) we usually keep these long text controls where they are and build an own multi-line text control. Then upon script action we assign .text property from our control over to the hidden original.

As for the table controls: I now move eyerything into the scrollable area which stays editable upon resizing/moving.

Hope that helps.

thanks

stephan

BrunoHjort
Participant
0 Kudos

It seems to be a long text but it is a table control with a single column of type TDLINE and no header line. As it has no header, I can't event select this column.

The issue persists even after applying the notes described in the master note 2222773.

For now I will use the control without resizing it, and then ask for the customer to open the incident.

Tanks for the help!

Bruno