cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyper Link in Table in Mobile Webdynpro!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!!

Can someone tell me how to make a hyperlink work in the Table when we are using Mobile (Blackberry simulator) to run the Webdynpro application.

I tried but its not working.

Regards,

Vikram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

satyendra_dhar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

It is similar as in WebDynpro. Please select Linktoaction control as a table cell editor of a table column..assign an action to this link.

Try this i think it should work.

Regards,

Satyendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satya,

I did that but let me explain you the problem. My Table contains 4 columns out of which the 3rd and 4th column are Link to Action. Now the problem is when I am trying to see my application in the Simulator, I am firstly not able to see the 3rd n 4th column as it cannot be seen within the width of mobile screen and I could not see any mobile button or means to scroll it to the right to see the whole Table Column contents.Also the Link to action UI are inactive and the hyperlink is not working.

Also by default it is taking the 1st column as a hyperlink. To let you know I am using a simulator of Blackberry of model 7780.

Please guide.

Regards,

Vikram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satya,

I did that but let me explain you the problem. My Table contains 4 columns out of which the 3rd and 4th column are Link to Action. Now the problem is when I am trying to see my application in the Simulator, I am firstly not able to see the 3rd n 4th column as it cannot be seen within the width of mobile screen and I could not see any mobile button or means to scroll it to the right to see the whole Table Column contents.Also the Link to action UI are inactive and the hyperlink is not working.

Also by default it is taking the 1st column as a hyperlink. To let you know I am using a simulator of Blackberry of model 7780.

Please guide.

Regards,

Vikram.