cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancing ccBPM scenario with multiple conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to enhance one ccBPM scenario(PI 7.11) developed by other consultant and already running in production .

This interface has integrated the Emptories Contract Life Cycle management  and SAP MM.

Existing Business Scenario

Whenever a new contract is created or existing contract is amended in Emptories CLM, it will trigger the webservice(WSDL provided by PI) on SOAP sender channel and based on contract Type(maintained in ccBPM switch condition) it is pushing  only CLM contract header data to SAP MM and in MM a contract will be created and SAP contract number with other details will be sent back to CLM as an response.

Current design in PI ccBPM

Switch Conditions

Based on “CONTRACT_TYPE” field in contract it will trigger the individual condition and inside its triggers the sync messages and call the BAPI  to get the SAP Contract number created from MM and then send it to CLM over WSDL structure provided by CLM.

SAP Contract number will be coming in the response structure of Contract create or Contract change. Apart from the above task this BPM is also doing some other task such as sending email etc.

New Requirement

Now I have to enhance this interface to send the Contract LineItems details(Coming from Emtories CLM in request message) and then merge the SAP Contract number( Coming from SAP MM as a response) with LineItems If “CONTRACT_TYPE” = “C” OR “A”  to SRM MDM by using file adapter. These three message doesn’t have any common field, but both the response coming from SAP has SAP Contract number as common field.

What I attempted

I tried to put another branch with condition  CONTRACT_TYPE = "C" | CONTRACT_TYPE = "A"  and merge the Lineitems with SAP Contract number in transform and send to receiver file adapter. However, after saving the Integration process its showing the below warning message as

“Queue Assignment "Multiple (Random)" can lead to unpredictable message order and lock conflicts”

Because  I have already existing condition CONTRACT_TYPE = "C"  and CONTRACT_TYPE = "A" in different branch along with my new condition CONTRACT_TYPE = "C" | CONTRACT_TYPE = "A"  .

Please help me design ccBPM to achieve the above requirement. 

Thanks,

Farhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Any help/input would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Farhan

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Farhan,

Your condition mentioned violates the rules. As you say Contract = C or A must go to your new branch. But already you have 2  branches where condition is checked for Contract = C and another branch Contract = A, which matches with your new condition.

As it matches, you need to merge your old 2 conditions into new one of Contract = C or A and design the BPM. Hope this serves your requirement and i was clear in explaining.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thanks a lot for you input. I have enhanced the ccBPM by inserting another transformation and send steps separately  for ContractType Condition C and A, rather than merging these 2 condition in one.

Thanks,

Farhan

Answers (0)