SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Team,

0 Kudos

Can anyone tell me how to Enhance the FQEVENTS in ISU.

i have one requirement like i need to achieve the Tax aggregate billing with out configuration changes. I need to enhance the events that are tagged to the Billing and achieve this functionality.

Please help!!

8 REPLIES 8

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is more generic question, please do research in this SAP for Utilities space in SCN, check the below document by Bill:

How to use FQEVENTS

Thanks,

Srini

0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Thanks for your reply.

But i need to do TAX Aggreegate Billing by enhancing the event R413 .

Please can u tell me how to do that.

Attached sample function module for the event is ISU_SAMPLE_R413

0 Kudos

Hi Madhuri,

I don't have your exact requirement here, but my understanding is that you want to change the TAX code determined during Billing or Invoicing in IS-U.

For this, make a copy of the given standard sample FM ISU_SAMPLE_R413 and assign this to the event as explained in the document How to use FQEVENTS

Now in the custom FM, you can replace the VAT code already determined by the billing/invoicing as per the account determination in EK02.

Following parameters might be used to meet your requirement:

• T_CONTRCL : Table of billed contracts with billing transactions or billing documents
  • T_BILL_DOC : Table of all billing documents to be invoiced
  • T_OPEN_ITEM : Table of all open items for the contract account
  • TY_ERCHZ_MWSKZ: Table of billing lines with the corresponding tax information

Table TY_ERCHZ_MWSKZ will have the line items from billing which are relevant to posting and this can be changed as per your needs.

Please read the event documentation for further technical reference, mainly as shown below:

If you want to change the standard tax determination function, change the corresponding tax information for a billing line in table TY_ERCHZ_MWSKZ. Note that the entry in the ERCHZ_KEY structure uniquely represents the billing line and table T_MWSKZ contains the amount to be taxed with the tax indicator.

You can only change the entries in the TY_ERCHZ_MWSKZ table. After the event, the following checks are performed:

- For each billing line there must be one entry in the TY_ERCHZ_MWSKZ table

- The sum of the amount to be taxed must be equal to the net amont of the billing line.

If the tax determination is during Invoicing then this event will be triggered during invoicing, you can check yours under the following config;

spro -> SAP Utilities -> Invoicing -> Basic Settings -> Define Basic Settings for Invoicing

Can you also check this discussion - if this is related to your requirement?

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Srini

0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

We have to calculate VAT at Individual price item level and replace the Tax Amount coming out from the Function module  ISU_SAMPLE_R413 with the amount calculated by our own code.

For this purpose if i copy the Function module and create new custom Function module where can  attach the custom module?

And where do we attach the Custom Function module in the FQEVENTS?

0 Kudos

Hi Madhuri,

You can attach your custom FM for this event R413 under the place where customer-specific (or installation-specific text) section which is at the bottom of the tab 'Function Modules'. Use the pencil icon to change the customisation for the event and add your own function module, start the sequence number from 0 (or 1) depending on your previous assignment if any.

Thanks,

Srini

0 Kudos

Thanks Srini.

But my main issue here is the Sample Function module ISU_SAMPLE_R413 is not getting triggered while creating BILL from EA19.

If it triggers i wanted to see how the VAT is getting calculated and what all parameters are getting filled related to amount in the Function module.

0 Kudos

Hi Madhuri,

Standard Sample FM ISU_SAMPLE_R413 will not be triggered as this is just for customer reference and this is use to copy into custom FM.

Expected steps:

1. From txn FQEVENTS go to the event R413
  2. Copy the standard FM ISU_SAMPLE_R413 and save this as ZZISU_SAMPLE_R413
  3. Assign this custom FM ZZISU_SAMPLE_R413 to the event under 'Installation-Specific Function Modules' as explained earlier
  4. Set a break-point in the custom FM ZZISU_SAMPLE_R413 in the beginning (if required)
  5. Now trigger Invoicing from EA19 and you will see this custom FM being called during Invoicing.

Other points to be noted:

A) Check your config for 'Time for tax determination' under pro -> SAP Utilities -> Invoicing -> Basic Settings -> Define Basic Settings for Invoicing

B) Make sure you are not running Invoice in simulation mode

Parameters filled for this FM are:

IMPORT:

X_PARAM contains Invoicing related Parameters used

X_UNIT_PARAM contains additional Invoicing Parameters

X_BUPA - contains BP related data

X_FKKVK - contains Contract Account header data (structure FKKVK)

X_FKKVKP - contains Contract Account Partner-Specific (structure FKKVKP)

TABLES:

T_CONTRCL - contains Contract details

T_BILL_DOC - contains all Billing Document line items

T_OPEN_ITEM - contains all the Open Items being included in this Invoice (struct.FKKCL)

TY_ERCHZ_MWSKZ - contains the Billing Line items which are relevant to posting.

Only table which you can edit in this event is TY_ERCHZ_MWSKZ this contains all the Billing Line Items for which VAT is being calculated .

This contains following two fields:

erchz_key - Billing Doc and Billing line item for billing documents:
          erchz_belnr LIKE erchz-belnr,

erchz_belzeile LIKE erchz-belzeile,

t_mwskz - Tax information for billing lines:

erchz_key TYPE isu21_erchz_key,

t_mwskz TYPE isu21mwskz OCCURS 2,

Note that the entry in the ERCHZ_KEY structure uniquely represents the billing line and table T_MWSKZ contains the amount to be taxed with the tax indicator.

If you want to change the tax code, then in your custom logic add or change the tax code field MWSKZ under T_MWSKZ[1]-MWSKZ or T_MWSKZ[1]-BETRW amount etc...

Thanks,

Srini

0 Kudos

Thanks alot. I will try this and get back to you.

This is very helpful!!