cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Web Dynpro component cannot be generated due to serious (syntax) errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

While I was developing a web dynpro application, I had an error but I couldn't understand this error. Before I took this error message, only I changed bound one context node to another context node in a RadioButtonGroupByKey.Therefore, when I pushed activate button, I took an error message.This error message said "The Web Dynpro component cannot be generated due to serious (syntax) errors". What does it mean ? How can I find out where is the error in the application. Also, I think the reason of this error message is about a BC problem. I am waiting for your comment urgently.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Firstly, thanks for all answers but my problem solved by me.Exactly this is binding problem and this problem will happen some time. unfortunately, It doesn't explain where the error is, it is only saying, you have an error but you have to find yourself.Therefore,in order to solve, I broke all bindingS on the elements and I binded them again .That's all.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmet,

This will be happen some time. What you need to do is: Just delete the binding and activate the component. After some time, Just do the same binding and activate it. Then your problem will be solved. It will happen sometimes.

Warm Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Just delete the context (by using the context binding) and bind the field with the correct node and try to activate .

One more suggestion is that after deleting the binding and before binding to other node check it that whether that binding was properly deleted or not.Some times its not deleting the binding.

Hopely my suggestion may work.

Regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if it can be this trivial, but did you try doing the syntax check on the view that is giving you errors?

- Harish.