Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domestic Return Process with CIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing domestic return process with CIN. I have followed the below process.

1.Create Return PO. (Tcode-ME21N)

2.Perform GR against return PO. (Tcode-MIGO)

3.Create outgoing excise invoice. (Tcode-J1IS)

4.Post outgoing excise invoice. (Tcode-J1IV)

5.Post Credit Memo. (Tcode-MIRO)

But I am facing some issues like when I am posting outgoing excise invoice at that time I am getting a warning message that "invoice already posted".

May I know the reason why I'm getting this message?

Regards,

AP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My issue has been solved now. At the time of GR I was selecting Capture Excise Option. It should be No Excise Entry. I did that and I didn't get the message at the time of Credit Memo. Thanks for your inputs.

Regards,

AP

10 REPLIES 10

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might have canceled the Excise and reposted it again in J1IS hence system is showing warning. If you are capturing it for the first time against 122 Material document then there should not be any warning displayed. check it once again.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have posted in J1IS then no need to post in J1IV. That may be the issue. Check in table J_1IEXCDTL and J_1IEXCHDR whats the status.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Hi Binoy,

I have checked two tables suggested by you. The status is P (Posted) in both tables. So I didn't post in J1IV. But when I am posting Credit Memo in MIRO I am getting a warning message "RG Part II posting not yet done". May I know the reason?

Regards,

AP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii all,

When I am creating excise invoice (J1IS) I have to mention the BED percentage manually. Is this OK? Every time I have to mention it manually or it comes automatically??

Regards,

AP

0 Kudos

You have to enter manually only.Check tables J_1IPART2 also.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

You can click on Get Excise invoice option in J1IS and refer any Existing Excise invoice provided Excise invoice was not already utilized. Other wise you can enter the Base value, Duties Manually. There is no harm if you maintain manually.

Regarding Error in MIRO, First check whether the Message is Standard or a home made.

Check the Excise invoice tables J_1IEXCHDR, J_1IEXCDTL and J_1IGRXREF tables whether the status of the Excise invoice is Posted or still in Progress.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I have checked in both table J_1IEXCHDR and J_1IEXCDTL. The status of document is P (Posted) in those tables. But in table J_1IGRXREF the status is still in progress.

Regards,

AP

0 Kudos

Hi Binoy,

There is no status field present over there. What you want me to check in that table?

Regards,

AP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My issue has been solved now. At the time of GR I was selecting Capture Excise Option. It should be No Excise Entry. I did that and I didn't get the message at the time of Credit Memo. Thanks for your inputs.

Regards,

AP

0 Kudos

If you were selecting the Capture Excise invoice, then the complete process itself wrong. When you return delivered the goods or Create Goods receipt against Return PO, You should select No Excise option in Excise invoice tab in MIGO header.

In your case, since you had selected Capture Excise invoice a link got established between your GR document and Excise invoice ie. J_1IGRXREF table.

During MIRO, System checks the tables J_1IEXCHDR, J_1IEXCDTL and J_1IGRXREF statuses and issues Error messages provided if the status is other than Posted.