cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

more quantity confirmed or scrapped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If user confirmed or scrapped wrong quantity in SAP ME and it is updated in ECC, then how to correct the mistake in SAP ME and ECC?

Regards,

Naga.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

You can use activity SU510 in SAP ME to unscrap the SFC. To move SFC to previous steps in such exceptional cases SFC Step Status activity can also be used.

However, you cannot report unscrap to ECC. The same topic was discussed in this thread:

Br, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the reply. I understood about the over scrapped case. the unscrapped qty is not reported back to ERP. In that case ,Do we need to take care this in ERP manually?

Incase of over qty  confirmed in SAP ME - can we scrap the over qty and that scrap is reported in ERP? will then the confirmed qty change after in ERP?

Regards,

Naga.

0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

You may do it manually. Perhaps, you can also create a service extension in SAP ME on unscrap and make some BAPI call to ERP from an MII transaction as described in the document attached to this Note: 1908404.

SAP ME provides a standard functionality to report a scrap to ERP. It will trigger movement type 261. Please, consider SAP Note 1844759 - 'Enable multiple confirmations of an operation' when scrap scenario may not be supported.

Br, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thank you.

Answers (0)