Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD cash order with advance payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello community,

I have a problem with a cash order.

I need a cash order with advance payment.

The customer will pay one part cash at ordering, and he will pay the rest cash at completion.

I tried different combinations including the SAP standard order BV in combination with the different item categrory's.

Bit I didn't succeed.

One requirement is to reach the funktionality only with customizing.

Any ideas ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understood you correctly, the customer orders today, pays for example 40% of the total value, then on the next day he comes to the shop to pick the products. You give him the ordered products, which are already available in the store and he pays the remaining 60%.

Is this the correct process or you have some additional steps, such as planning transportation, delivering to the customer from your warehouse, cash collection by the driver, depositing the cash at the cash office in the plant?

One of the important questions is how exactly the FI postings should be done - have you discussed this part with the Finance BPE? If yes, please provide these details, so that you can get better quality of replies.

If you explain what exactly you have tried and with which part of the requirement you have problems to set up, it would be easier for the forum members to help you.

From what you have explained so far, the process looks more like an advance payment scenario than like a cash sales process. Have you tried to start the other way around - from the settings for advance payment?