cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO planningboard mouseover information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

For the detailed scheduling planning board, we have two different profiles. In profile one, the mouseover is showing order description and start+end date.However, in profile two, it is showing the article number also - which I think is desirable. I would like to setup this the same for profile one.

Where is this behaviour maintained?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Valk,

The fields that show when you hover the mouse can be selected for each graphical object in the Planning Board Profile config.

Open the Planning board profile /n/sapapo/cdpsc0, select your planning board profile, on the left side of the screen, double click  on graphical objects folder. This will list a bunch of objects. When you double click the object ID, you will see the settings to show text for that object where you can choose fields as you wish.

However, you need to know which graphical object is being used for a particular operation in the DS Board. You can dig deeper via Planning Board Profile -> Chart -> Decision table for graphical objects

Regards

AK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks both, this is what I meant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you require to do the changes in SPRO --> Maintain Planning Board Profiles

You can go to other settings and click on Info Text and Quick Info flags. You can play with these further settings area to achieve desired results.

You can compare these settings between both the profiles and adjust accordingly.

Please let us know if this information helps.

Thanks

Amol