Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SSO SSL File

mohitsahu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am in process of installing and configuring SAP Netweaver SSO in our entire landscape.

I have read the installation guide for SSO 2.0 which statest the SSL pacakage can be downloaded from Market Place but i did not find it in the mentioned path.

I did some research and found that the SAPCRYPTO package can be used insteated  of it. Can you please suggest is it possible and if it will bring some other difference?

Kind Regards,

Mohit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

LutzR
Active Contributor

Hi Mohit, please be aware that you do not need to (and should not) install Secure Login Library (SLL) in case your system has a Common Cryptolib (CCL)  8.4.30 or younger installed  (I assume that you mean SLL and not SSL). All younger kernels includes CCL. This facilitates SNC/SPNEGO rollout very much.

You need SLL only for older systems that do not unclude a CCL. Unfortunately Secure Login Implementation Guide is ambiguous about this.

Regards,

Lutz

mohitsahu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Lutz,

Thank you for the valuable information. We have ABAP and JAVA system with release 7.3 and 7.4

I am going to implement SSO for the first time for the ABAP system using AD Kebroes technique. The guide itself was not really clear to me.

If you can guide me or add some points that could be helpful for this project then that would be really great help.

Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Mohit

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohit,

Maybe these videos could help you with the simple steps required for the Kerberos SSO implementation if you decide to use the SAP Single Sign-On product:

Regards,

Donka Dimitrova

LutzR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

for AS-JAVA I would recommend this blog as first reading:

For SPNEGO with AS ABAP I would recommend to start here:

For the ABAP part this forum is perfect because it is part of the SAP SSO product and it is well moderated by .

Know How and discussions on AS JAVA are spread over SCN, most of it can probably be found in the portal corner.

Always be aware that SPNEGO and Kerberos are used synonymously very often but Kerberos could also mean SNC-Configuration for GUI using Kerberos. This is a pitfall for "beginners".

Good luck!

Regards, Lutz

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohit,

The SAP Single Sign-On product requires license. Once your company purchase the product you will be able to see and download the product from the SAP Service Marketplace.

For more details, see the SAP Note: 1876552 - Cannot find SAP Netweaver Single Sign-On 1.0 (NWSSO1.0) or SAP Single Sign-On 2.0 (SSO2.0)...

Regards,

Donka Dimitrova