cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Inquire button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured Approve Shopping cart Fiori application and when I clicked on Inquire button ,I get below error :

The call of URL http://<hostname:port>/sap/bc/webdynpro/~canvas/wda/SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_OIF/ has been terminated due to an error.

Screenshot of the error is also attached with the name "Terminated_error" .

From the error we have understood that it calling WDA application using nwbc .

I just need to confirm that is it possible to call WDA standalone without redirecting to nwbc or portal.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanking you all in advance.

Regards,

Riya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Riya;

In the lpd_cust settings of this application, you will see system alias pointing to SAP_SRM. Make sure the same is present as an HTTP connection in your SM59 and is pointing to the SRM system which has web dynpro abap application SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_OIF.

More details, please refer to following discussion.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet,

Thank you for your response.

I have gone through the SAP thread Fiori Approve Shopping Cart - Inquire feature and created HTTP connection .

Screenshot of the HTTP connection is attached.

Also as suggested ,system alias is pointing to the HTTP connection in the lpd_cust configuration.

After this my application is pointing to SRM server but i am getting the above mentioned error.

The call of URL http://<hostname:port>/sap/bc/webdynpro/~canvas/wda/SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_OIF/ has been terminated due to an error.

I have gone through other blogs also and come to know that :

"Web Dynpro ABAP and SAP GUI applications are launched via NWBC for HTML and displayed in a new browser window."

1. So will it be possible to launch application without NWBC or NWBC is mandatory to launch WDA from Fiori launchpad.

2. Is there any possible way to redirect application to portal instead of NWBC?

Please find the attached screenshot for lp_cust configuration with portal settings.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Riya

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can launch without NWBC also for that change the lpd_cust settings make the application type as URL instead of webdynpro abap as shown below and provide the required parameter.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh