cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSOL: no lock for transport request created via Workbench Organizer of managed DEV system

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, SM gurus.

I've got a problem with CSOL: changed objects from transport request that was created in managed development system via SE01 (not from change document or task list in SM system) are not getting added to lock table automatically.

When I try to push that transport request manually using report TMW_TRKORR_LOCK_UPDATE - I get error "No project data for request ..." (STMWFLOW024):

But this transport request is assigned to CTS project as you can see below:

The workaround for my case: I have to assign such transport request to change document or task list directly. Only than report TMW_TRKORR_LOCK_UPDATE successfully pushes changed objects from managed DEV system to SM lock table (so it does not seem to be an issue with RFC configuration in BCO_CUST).

I've implemented SAP notes 1895691, 1900560 and 1955257, but the problem is not solved.

Have anyone an idea how to fight it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check if below not is applicable for you

1931232 - ChaRM: Get importable request fix for CSOL and transport

Usually in CSOL,  the entries will get updated if the request is created from the central solman sytsem and not from managed system.

further please check if the  the rfc SOL_CONNECT is created properly and user is having proper authorizations or maintained in BCOS_CUST table.

thanks

Rishav