cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDRSP creates wrong IDoc - getting Stuck in SM58 with (3) IDOC_ERROR_METADATA_UNAVAILABLE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

curretnly we are faceing a very strange Problem. We want to send Order Response Messages using the Standard SAP-Function Module IDCO_OUTPUT_ORDRSP for process code SD10. But this FM creates wrong IDocs that are rejected by SAP PI (with and without ICO).

The message is getting stuck in SM58 with the following error message:

What is a Little bit confuseing here: The FM creates the Idoc not like they should be. I have found out, that the text Segment is not created correct. When looking at WE30 for ORDERS05 is shown like this:

But in the IDoc the text segments are all on the same Level:

Dows anyoe of you have faced a similiar Problem? Currently the Scenario is not working for sending order responses.

regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Christian,

check the user-exits, there is probebly some wrong coding in it when segment E1EDKT2 is filled. That has nothing to do with PI just some wrong coding in ECC.

regards,

Job

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Christain,

Try doing a metdata referesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghuraman,

I have already re-imported the Idoc in IDX2 on the PI System and refreshed the metadata in the browser for the ICO. Still no luck.

Regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

Are you using ABAP- or Java-IDOC-Adapter? In the latter case check the according destination in NWA and the properties of your inboundRA. I had the same error message when the sending system was deleted from those properties. If this is the case, enter it, save and restart in SM58.

Regards,

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jörg,

can you give me a Little more Information about where to lock for this Settings? What is a Little confuseing here, is that that other IDocs are send correctly from the ERP-System to the PI.

regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

first, this only applies if you use IDOC_AAE adapter and the NWA configuration in the communication channel. Search NWA for "resources" and you will find the right page. Then take the "inboundRA" and look for the properties. Somehow my browser doesn't allow to copy links, search google for "inboundRA properties communication channel" and you will find the guide from saphelp.

However, I don't think this applies in your case, since you mention that some IDOCs are working while others are not. This property should be a general one for the complete system, so I'd expect all communication to be interrupted if it was missing. It might be worth a look, but I'd assume that your problem is rather related to that specific IDOC.

Regards,

Jörg