cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTOG TO cancellation updation in table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are printing the pick list against the outbound delivery number before PGI. (Z-pick list print) . Outbound delivery number is the input for pick list print and we are fetching the data from LTAP table.

LT03 we are creating the transfer order against the outbound delivery and confirming the TO in LT12, if we need any changes or edit the quantity in Delivery for this we are cancelling the TO by LT0G. After changes in the Delivery again we are creating the TO by LT03. In this case 2 TO’s created. In LTAP or LTAK table no where updating the cancellation of 1st TO.

print input Once we take the pick list print both TO line items getting as output, we do not want the cancelled TO output.

How to find the cancelled transfer order by LT0G. Which table it will update the LT0G cancellation.

Please help to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Hanmanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you all for immediate response.

I digged many ways but dint find solution.

In input screen we are created one more tab i.e. transfer order with multiple option and we are giving the input as Delivery number with required TO numbers.

regards,

Hanmanth

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hanmanth,

Try this logic

Check the TO Qty = Delivery Qty and then if you have multiple TOs then go with the TO Creation time as latest.

Also The Source Quant might not change. Hence Save the Source Quant for a line item while picking and Compare it with all the TOs created for that Delivery.

In this way the Cancelled TOs would not have the same Source Quant as the Picking TOs.

Thanks,

Sai Arala.

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hanmath,

I would request you to check these fields LTAP-VORGA and LTAP-NISTA.

LTAP-VORGA would be blank when the TO has been confirmed. Likewise, LTAP-NISTA is Zero when TO has been confirmed.

So, you need to write a logic in  'IF condition' to print pick list only when LTAP-VORGA EQ 'BLANK' and LTAP-NISTA NE '0,000'

I think this would help to ignore the printing the cancelled Transfer Orders.

Thanks,
Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

thank you for reply.

It will work when the TO is cancelled through LT12. But i have cancelled through LT0G means return to stock.

FYI..please check the below screen shot

1st and 2nd TO has been cancelled and 3rd TO should be print.

Regards,

Hanmanth

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hanmanth,

If there is no differences between the values in LTAK & LTAP tables, then I think you need to make use of userexits to achieve your business requirement.

While cancelling a TO via LT0G, system would update the delivery status. So I feel, you can use MV50AFZ1 to set a flag in custom table when TO is cancelled via LT0G based on SY-TCODE.

Then you can ignore TO's with this flag set for your Z pick list. Could you please check this suggestion with your ABAPer because I think this should be helpful here.

Thanks,
Balaji

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the table VBFA you have a field TAQUI where you can see if the transport is already confirmed.

If you want to see it as picture then click the document flow in your delivery. check before execution of LT0G and after execution of LT0G and again after confirmation of the TO that got created from LT0G and after creation of a new TO for this delivery.

So you can easily exclude such TOs from printing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VBFA- TAQUI always blank  i.e.  after TO creation and confirmation, before or after LTOG ,  after creation of new TO also.

I seen document flow of Delivery but i am not getting any clue or logic to identify the old or cancelled TO and new TO.

please check the below screen shots

please can you explain elaborately.

Regards

Hanmanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thank you..

I  will check and will come back

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to look at the right data in VBFA

See your document flow, it has a TO number 3000000183 , 3000000184 , 3000000185

Your screenshot from VBFA does not show these documents. It only shows the sales order and the delivery.

You have to enter the delivery number in VBELV field to find the TOs belonging to the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Only i need  3000000185 pick list output, might be it will work before confirming the latest TO??

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Certainly TAQUI is empty if the TO is not confirmed.

Do you print your pick list after picking?

If yes, then of course you cannot use my suggestion, then it might eventually just help to print the TO with the highest number in VBFA

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will not work because some times we will print after TO confirmation also.

If i take latest TO number also one issue is there i.e. some times one delivery against more than one TO will be there. that time it will not work.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How will you then ever be able to know which TOs shall be included in your custom picklist?

Do you really want to print 3000000183  and 3000000185 but exclude 3000000184 as it is from LT0G.

Then you have to dig even deeper, you have to read corresponding entries from LTAK for your TOs in VBFA  and check on field SPEZI, it will e.g. have a value 2 if you returned the material with LT0G

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should be easy for your ABAPer to check if source storage type = 916 then exclude result (T.O.) from pick list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you really want to print 3000000183  and 3000000185 but exclude 3000000184 as it is from LT0G.

I need to print only 3000000185,

Not only exclude the LT0G but also first created first TO by LT03 i.e. first created TO 183 and reversed TO 184, these two TO should exclude.

I will check.. might be some where it will update but i have to dig that one

please let me know any other table will update above TO's??

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thank you for reply.

Already excluded source storage type-916.

I need to exclude first TO also it is created by LT03.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I that case:

Since LT0G can be used to do a partial pick reversal change the process and do not cancel the entire T.O. with LT0G. Only reverse the exact amount that needs to be canceled so you wont need to create a new pick T.O. at all (only one new T.O. for the reversal)

Then the T.O. with source storage type =916 should reduce the pick qty the same amount

So a  calculation in the code for the specific line(s) impacted...

If source storage type = 916 (line item specific) then minus the qty from the first T.O. for pick list output

Rather then exclude the source 916 T.O. and exclude the first T.O. reverse only the amount that needs to be reversed and reduce the pick quantity on the pick list by the exact amount of the reversal.