Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSCR Developer Key

Ganimede-Dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've got just install a new system S/4 Hana 1511, it's fine but ?ve got a question about development user. I've already entered a valid sap license key and I try to create first bap custom report... and the system doesn't ask the developer key... so, does S/4 Hana wouldn't ask developer key?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

patrik_baumann
Discoverer

Hi,

we encounter the same problem with an S/4 HANA Financials 1605 installation.

@Marcus: Did you get a response to your OSS Message yet?

KR

Patrik

Rickssil
Explorer
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I got the following answer:

----

Dear Marcus,

Please see note #2309060 - The SSCR license key procedure is not supported in SAP S/4 HANA .

The SSCR proceudure is no longer required in S/4 HANA, instead the authorization object S_DEVELOP should be used to allow/restrict access to objects.

-----

I hope that the SAP will change this in the future but currently we are changing our authorization the Developmentsystem.

@Patrik: It is very interesting that you have this also with  S/4 HANA Financials 1605 which is a addon in the ERP 6.0 System.

Best regards

Marcus

patrik_baumann
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Marcus,

thanks and yes - we´re on NW7.5 ERP 6.08 and therefore expected to use developer keys and SSCR process for modifications.

Best regards,

Patrik

Alexander_Roebe
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

please consider note

2309060 - The SSCR license key procedure is not supported in SAP S/4 HANA

-> System behaves as expected.

BR

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have  some new information? We have also this Problem in out 1511 FPS02 System 😞

I created  also a new OSS Message regasrding this topic.

Thanks and best regards

joachimrees1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcus,

why do you see this as a poblem?

I am looking foreward to hearing the answer to your OSS Message, please keep us updated!

best

Joachim

0 Kudos

Have you solved this issue? Does your system still not asking for access key? Because I also have same issue here in S/4 HANA 1511. Please share...

Thank you.

joachimrees1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would not call it an issue that hast to be solved (it's not a problem for me), but I just checked:

Yes it's still the case.

Meanwhile we are on S/4HANA 1511 on premise FPS02.

DEVACCESS is still empty and I still can do developments!

0 Kudos

Well, I was afraid that there would be inconsistency issue if I enforced to modify standard object without access key. Later on, I found out that SSCR key is no longer used in S/4 HANA 1511.

joachimrees1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I din't pay attention to it, but you're right: I wasn't asked for a key, either!

I can do my developments and table DEVACCESS is empty.

Interesting!