cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

CRM data is replicated to yMkt using SLT. yMkt holds about 130 replicated CRM tables and these power many of the screens. It is not always clear to me which screens are driven from CRM and which from ERP but I think it would be fair to say white space and many of the sales screens derive there data from CRM.

C4C is functionally equivalent to CRM and so I wondered whether it was able to feed data into yMkt in the same way as CRM. In the Integration guide I read

"A Lead contains data about a business prospect ... Leads are created in SAP Cloud for Customer ... Once the lead is converted as an opportunity, opportunity’s header data is replicated to the SAP hybris Marketing system for calculating the success of Campaign…In addition … contact data from C4C is replicated to SAP hybris Marketing system as Interaction contacts"

This sounds like C4C feeds only the Interaction schema and in a yMkt setup is not able to fill the same role as CRM. Can someone confirm whether I have correctly understood the situation?

Thanks

Cliff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183196
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cliff,

Yes your understanding is correct.  Currently C4C integrations feeds into yMKT interaction model only. 

Thanks

-Bharath

Answers (0)