cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods receipt activity available for rescheduling ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_em70/helpdata/en/c8/877540540ed362e10000000a155106/content.htmhttp://help.sap.com/saphelp_em70/helpdata/en/c8/877540540ed362e10000000a155106/content.htm

Hello Experts:

I am using handling resource but I am excluding this resource in my overall PPDS scheduling board profile. As such whenever I am trying to schedule a product that has GR processing activity in its planned order, I am getting an error as shown below in the image.

When I include the handling resource in the overall profile then I don't get this error. As per SAP standard behavior in the link above the GR processing activity is not supposed to generate capacity requirements on a handling resource.

Is anyone else facing this issue ? Does the handling resource need to be included in the overall profile. This would cause severe performance related issues ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you specify the handling resource in your work area?

In the Overall Profile, the Propagation Range specified has the setting Propagation Range = Work Area or the Propagation Range does not include all resources in which activities need to be rescheduled.

The activity you are trying to reschedule has a relationship to another (dependent) activity, and the dependent activity cannot be adjusted/rescheduled because its Resource has not been included in the Propagation Range.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

You need to make sure the Handling Resource is included in the Propagation Range.

If you do not want to include Handling Resource in the Work Area, use Propagation Range SAPALL.

KBA below gives more details:

2244236 Scheduling error No valid modes available for activity in the Detailed Scheduling Planning Board

Regards,
Tiago