cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vf01 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

When I try to create billing doc. in T_code VF01(Create Billing Document) by giving the document no, i am getting the error message "No billing document were generated.see log".

In log file two error message is displayed.

1.The bill-to-party could not be determined

2. The Payer could not be determined

Can any one sugest me what is the solution for the above problem.

thanks in advance

karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello kartik,

A term, such as "sold-to party" or "payer", that describes a person or organization with whom you do business. In transactions, such as sales or service orders, partner functions are carried out by business partners that you have entered in the system.you ought to have a masterdata for each and every partner you have described or created.

check it out

reward if it helps

regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Please check the Partern Determination Procedure in which the Partner functions like Bill to party and Payer are assinged correctly or existed.based on this in customer master wat ever the partner functions assigned in the Partner Determination procedure will be get determined in Customer Master..

If you are using 4.6B/C use T.Code: VOPA.

Please Reward if Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Check as Roberto Suggested. Also see if you have any seperate Partner Determination procedure assigned to Billing type.

regards

Srini

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you defined the payer (partner function RG) in the partner schema of your sales order ?

Is the customer master data ok for the payer ?

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear roberto,

Thank for your reply.

I am already maintaing the partner function you have mentioned.

This issue is appearing only for the stock transport order from one plant to other.

i have done the following transaction

stock transport order generation ME23N

Outbound Delivery creation VL10B

PGI VL02N

while creating billing only i am getting this error, pls suggest the solution for this

regards

karthik

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok, it is clear !

The stock transport order is not billable !! this is because you do not have a sell of goods, it is a transfer within the company. This is the standard behaviour.

You create the delivery based on a <b>purchase</b> order, not sales order, so the payer is missing.

Your system is working fine, no need for invoice !

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear roberto

In our case we need to bill the stock transfer since our plants are situvated at various countries.

we are already doing for other plants, that is working but for only one plant this problem is raising.

regards

karthik

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Did you succeed in resolving this issue? I'm facing the same problem...

thx

Csaba