Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori launchpage Tile error

former_member216271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Fiori Launchpage, Tile is not getting loaded properly and having errors as below. All the Roles are assigned.

Error:

Configuration contract consumption error inTarget Mappingsap.ui2.srvc.Error: sap.ui2.srvc.ChipInstance({oChip:sap.ui2.srvc.Chip({sChipUrl:"/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/chips/action.chip.xml"}),bFullscreen:false}): CHIP instance is just a stub

What could be the Error? and How to Trace the logs any what are the TCodes to trace Fiori Launchpage and Launchpad errors. Kindly let me know.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Apply all the correction notes for your sp level of SAP UI add on.

IWFND/ERROR_LOG is the tcode to get the details about an error in NW gateway.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Firstly, you should not use the launchpage (older one) but instead use the Launchpad (). Also check if the user has the authorization objects S_PB_CHIP, /UI2/CHIP and S_SERVICE assigned in the front end system. Refer this blog for details of all the roles required by end users - .

Regards,

Saurabh

former_member216271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

As mentioned, I have assigned all the Roles and Authorization objects as mentioned. Still the same error. This is the tile loading error Which i am getting in /UI2/FLPD_CUST -  Fiori Launchpad Designer.

Tiles are not loading properly.

Tile Error:

Configuration contract consumption error inTarget Mappingsap.ui2.srvc.Error: sap.ui2.srvc.ChipInstance({oChip:sap.ui2.srvc.Chip({sChipUrl:"/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/chips/action.chip.xml"}),bFullscreen:false}): CHIP instance is just a stub

Thanks.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As correctly pointed out by Sarbjeet please apply the relevant notes corresponding to your SAP_UI component's SP level. Also check in the transaction SU53 if there are any more missing authorizations shown for your user in the front end system.

Regards,

Saurabh