cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we use Issue Management with ITSM (CRM_UI) - transaction type SLFI?

katherine_fong
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are trying to test and use CRM_UI for ITSM.  We customized SMIN and added 2 fields.  The users also want to look at Issue Management which we see in SM_WORKCENTER. 

I am looking for Issue Management using CRM_UI and do not see it.  I would like the users just to use CRM_UI and also provide Issue Management.  Is this possible?

So can we add transaction type SLFI for Issue Management in CRM_UI?

We are using Solman 7.1 and CRM 7.01

Thanks!

Kathy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kathy,

Unfortunately in standard configuration issue management is used in combination of incident management.

As there are no direct work centres provided for issue management in current standard configuration.

However you can create the workcenter for the issue management.

But you need the abap help for same, first you need to create the logical link and then assign the logical links to link groups. and then assign those groups to workcenters.

Thanks

Rishav

katherine_fong
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Rishav for your reply.  I can go into SPRO and create the logical link to assign to the link group.  And then assign the groups to the workcenter.

But we saw the below link associating Problem with Issue.  So SAP does not want us to use SLFI and use Incident and Problem instead in ITSM (CRM_UI)?

Thanks!

Kathy

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp01/helpdata/en/2e/5ca8e1f1964d249f3465f24654f2a9/content.htm?fra...Thanks

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kathy,

We can use the issue management as a direct workcenter in CRM_UI, but for that we have to customize that in crm ui component workbench.

Thanks

Rishav

katherine_fong
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Rishav.

I will try to create the New Web IC Component via BSP_WD_CMPWB  for Issue Management, so I can create the link to create a Work Center.

Kathy

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kathy,

Great.!! Please close this thread if it got resolved.

Please share the document for the development.

Thanks

Rishav