Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not posting Exise Invice in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

I have gone through the threads but I did not found the answer

my client want Part I & Part II should post automatically

Currently Based on PR/Contract System will automatically post PO/SA , GRN +Part I (capture excise invoice),and then will go to J1IEX and post excise invoice .

Now they want it Part II (Excise invoice)also should post automatically.

I have seen the setting "define excise group " there are two tick marks (EI Capture, EI post)  but its not  picking " post excise invoice by default" so Is there any BAPI required to be implemented ?

can you please suggest  in standard system what are the setting should be done to appear EI post . because user facing problem to change every time..

Regards

Ram

6 REPLIES 6

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you ticked EI post. If then you will get an option in MIGO -"Excise Invoice capture and post".

Are the Excise amounts getting defaulted?.

Check and let us know.

Regards

binoy

0 Kudos

Hi Binoy,

Thanks for response in our system both Capture and post Excise Invoice options are ticked but in MIGO its not showing the option Capture & Post Excise Invoice.its showing only capture EI ,only Post EI,refer ,no Excise Invoice options.

Is there any BAPI to implement?

Please Suggest.

0 Kudos

Which version of SAP Release are you into? If capture and Post Excise options are checked at Excise group level, then Capture & Post Excise invoice option should appear in MIGO for Excisable Materials.

Please check and let me know the SAP release.

Also, it is not recommended to Post the Excise invoices along with Goods receipt automatically as it will lead to lot of issues provided Master data and Transactional data are not maintained correctly.

0 Kudos

Dear All

thanks for your response , I our client backend it was restricted that at the time of GRN it should only capture not to post.now issue solved.

0 Kudos

Please close thread. refer below.

Regards

Binoy