cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fact sheets for simple finance 1503: ESH_IMG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

We have a requirement to configure few Fact and analytical sheets for Simple finance 1503 edition.  When I accessed esh_cockpit, it was not

displaying any connectors in the browser. I hope some configuration is required for connectors to pull required data.

I have enabled few settings and was not successful . I am new to this ESH_IMG settings and got stuck there. It would be helpful if anyone has any ref doc.

Thanks,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this SAP note 2034533

also this discussion could be helpful

Unable to see connectors in ESH_COCKPIT | SCN

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sarbjeet.

I am still facing issues when activating connectors.  I  followed below steps for the activation and would like to know from the  peers where I went wrong.

We have an embedded gateway and below steps were followed :

1. Activated business functions

2. Set secondary db connection for search on hana database

3. Set the db user with object and system authorizations

4. Activated UI services

5. Created connectors with a user who has full authorizations

I logged  into ESH_COCKPIT and clicked on create button which took me to a connector screen. I selected Asset_h model  from the list of  software components and clicked on create connector button.

after that selection, it took me to an another window (administration cockpit) where it showed  corresponding model as "Error in preparing".

I tried to use "Update option from the "Actions" and it was not successful.   I have attached logs and sm37 overview for experts review.

If I understand it correctly, once  model gets into "Prepared" status , we have to activate it further for usage .

Is there any other step missing here?  Does I also need to do "Prepare indexing" after activation step?

Please share your thoughts.

screenshots of job log and job overview(sm37)

Thanks,

Vijay